"Simplicity is the key note of true elegance" - Coco Chanel
Did you know most people only wear 20% of their wardrobe?
Did you know a capsule wardrobe can be achieved through 15 items creating 50 outfits!
The Wardrobe Edit will ensure that you have the knowledge to achieve your perfect capsule wardrobe: a wardrobe that suits your lifestyle, budget and style.
The Edit takes place in the comfort of your own home.
A wardrobe edit usually lasts three hours. Three hours should be enough time to detox a small to medium sized wardrobe, for a bigger wardrobe you may wish to consider booking my services for a whole day or you could use the three hours to focus on an element of your wardrobe (for example, your autumn/winter or spring/summer clothes).
Following the session, you will receive a follow up report summarising our time together, my recommendations as to the style of outfits that will suit you and your body shape, and those items of clothing you may wish to consider purchasing to complete your capsule wardrobe.
What you will learn:
- Determine your style preference
- Give you confidence that your clothing flatters you in all the right ways and will meet the demands of your everyday life
- Determine those items that aren't flattering or those that either need repairing or eventually (when you feel ready to do so) recycling
- Encourage you to 'buy less, but buy better' through identifying those essential items that are missing from your wardrobe which will allow you to create more outfits
- Show you how to put together outfits, so that you are wearing 100% of your wardrobe!
£200 (plus travel, if applicable, see t&cs)
Duration: 3 hours
Includes: follow-up report
Location: at your home
Shopping can be fun and productive but the key is to know where to shop to find clothes that suit your personal style preference, body shape and budget!...
and every now and again it's nice to be (gently) challenged to step outside of your comfort zone to find a more up-to-date, stylish look.
Most clients enjoy their personal shopping trip in Tunbridge Wells but other shopping locations are possible and include: Bluewater, Kingston, Lewes and Guildford - please enquire for pricing.
Our time together could be used to source a particular outfit for a special occasion or to update your wardrobe in preparation for the forthcoming season. The choice is yours and I will tailor our time together to meet your requirements.
What you will learn:
- How to save time, as there will be no more time wasted wandering aimlessly around the shops or having to return clothes
- How to save money in the long run, as you will not end up with a wardrobe with clothing that never sees the light of day
- Your personal style preference and which shops are the best ones to visit to meet your requirements
- You will gain confidence that the clothes you are purchasing flatter you in all the right ways and will meet the demands of your everyday life
- Provide you with inspiration; (if you are happy to do so) a different way of looking at styling yourself and your outfits
£255 per person
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
“Your really helped me to narrow down a look to aim towards"
"Hey Jane, Just a quick email to say thank you so much for yesterday, my mind was well and truly blown/overloaded with the information you managed to cram into the 3 hours, and as you said there is still so much more to learn! You really helped me to narrow down a look to aim towards and I feel like I'm one step closer to finding my own personal brand ( there is still a long way to go but at least there is now light at the end of the tunnel haha!)
Thank you for bearing with me and making some sense out of my jumbled up thoughts etc!
Thank you again!”
— K. W.
“Thank you so much!"
"Hi Jane! Thank you for today!
Overwhelming but really helpful.... today's work was a job so badly needing to be done. I just want to have a sensible amount of properly fitting and suiting clothes that I can wear with confidence.
Thank you so much!"
— A. D.
“You gave me so much more confidence"
"Dear Jane, Thank you so much for today. I enjoyed it immensely and found it so very helpful even though I hate your mirror of truth! You gave me so much more confidence... So, so helpful and kind. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
— S. M.
Connect with me on Instagram for day-to-day style and make-up inspiration.
Share your #uniquelookbyjane